Leaders from local groups in the Townsville diocese gathered for a leadership training day.
Held at the Ryan Community Centre, year 9 and 10 students took part in a variety of practical skills sessions to help their local groups run effective Review of Life meetings.
- The characteristics of a leader
- What it means to be a leader in a national movement
- How to run an effective Review of Life - focusing on See, Judge, and Act
- What makes a great leadership meeting
- How to adhere to time limits, and stay on topic
- Advertising your local group meetings and events