Ready for an adventure? We're heading to Crystal Creek!
- Date: December 18
- Time: 10:30am to 12:30pm (please factor in driving time before/after event)
- Where: Big Crystal Creek (Paradise Waterhole area)
- Cost: $5 each (or $12 each if you're travelling with YCS) - bring cash on the day
YCS strongly encourages students to find their way to/from the event (eg. carpooling with another family). However we can offer transport if required. Please indicate on the permission form.
Who can come?
- Current YCS students
- Non-YCS students who have participated in YCS events in the past (camps, reviews, workshops, etc...)
- Past YCS students (alumni)
- Your parents/siblings are welcome to stay too (or whoever may be driving you)
What do I need to bring?
- Swimming togs
- Spare change of sun safe clothes
- Plastic bag (or something to carry wet clothes in)
- Closed in shoes
- Water bottle
- Any medication you may need (eg. asthma puffer)
- $5 for food (or $12 if you're travelling with YCS)
Please leave valuable items such as jewellery at home. You can bring phones, but you are responsible for ensuring your belongings are safe.
"Ticket cost" on this page refers to the $5 you must bring on the day.
Permission forms are due on December 14