Townsville YCS is having it's first social gathering for August/September and we're inviting all YCS students from all schools (including those outside of Townsville)!
If you're a student and you're able to come - you must RSVP using this form. If you're a parent and you'd like to attend for the BBQ dinner - you must RSVP using this form.
- Date: September 1 (Saturday)
- Time: 3pm to 6pm
- Where: meet at the beach next to the Rockpool (where the stinger nets are), The Strand - look out for people in blue YCS shirts!
- Cost: $5 each - for snacks and a BBQ dinner (bring cash on the day)
Who can come?
- Current YCS students
- Non-YCS students who have participated in YCS events in the past (camps, reviews, workshops, etc...)
- Your parents - for the BBQ dinner! Please let them know that they are welcome to attend our BBQ dinner which starts at 5:30pm
What do I need to bring?
- A hat/sunscreen
- A water bottle
- The $5 cash to help cover food costs
- Swimming items - togs, towel, spare (sun safe) clothes, etc...
"Ticket cost" on this form refers to the $5 you must bring on the day.